Customer Retention Platform for Cannabis Retailers
Baker is a Customer Retention platform for dispensaries. We started in Denver in 2014 and are now helping over 95 dispensaries across CO, OR, WA and Canada.
We are seeking a Territory Manager in the Denver/Boulder area to join our growing team.
The Territory Manager will work within the sales team, and will implement an agreed-upon Sales and Account Management Plan that meets/exceeds goals for business development, client on-boarding, revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term account growth goals.
The primary responsibility is to close new retail dispensary locations, on-board locations to ensure successful implementation of Baker by providing staff trainings and in-store promotional events, as well as on-going account management to achieve revenue targets.
· Has a strong sense of urgency
· Thrives in a start-up environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Results oriented with a “can do” attitude
· Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
· Highly collaborative but able to work independently
· Curious and committed to challenging the statu-quo in a constructive manner
· Hungry and never takes no for an answer
· Passion for customer success and value creation
Education and Experience Requirements:
· 1-2 years of experience working in the cannabis industry (dispensary preferred)
· University degree preferred
· Sales/account management experience strongly preferred
· Excellent phone presence
· Prior experience with Salesforce a plus
· Must have reliable personal transportation