Website Bio-Tech Medical Software, Inc.
The National Account Executive will be responsible for acquiring new accounts, while articulating and demonstrating the BioTrackTHC software program. This highly motivated and passionate individual will execute against a corporate strategy while providing value to the organization. This is a unique industry that requires understanding of business workflows & cultivation processes.
- Prospecting using various methods (cold calls, referral partners, channel development) to develop and generate leads to move through the sales process
- Passionate about the Cannabis Industry
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter
- Hunter Mentality, ability to identify new opportunities in the market area
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Able to demonstrate how to use the BioTrackTHC Software
- 20% Travel (Related Trade Shows, Events, Customer Meetings, etc.)
- Experience in managing hundreds of accounts
- Proven track record of managing to KPI’s and achieving targets
- Works closely with other internal departments to encourage collaboration
- Keen ability to negotiate and close business
- Ability to managing multiple projects at one time
- Meet or exceed Monthly assigned Quota
Requirements of the Role
- A valid current Driver’s License and/or Passport
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the technology industry.
- Passionate about being a Professional in the emerging Cannabis Industry
- Ability to demonstrate the software to an audience of key decision
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of an entrepreneurial spirit
BioTrackTHC technology is evolving the cannabis industry in a way that will influence changes to federal law. By offering commercial solutions, real-time state traceability solutions, and a patient registry system, BioTrackTHC technology far exceeds every other cannabis POS business solution.