BioTrackTHC, a developer of cannabis compliance software, is actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. The Accounts Receivable Clerk secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounts receivable experience.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal and Written Communication