Website Denver Relief
Denver Relief is seeking a results-driven professional with a demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service to join our team as a Budtender. The longest continually operating dispensary in the city, Denver Relief is a forward-thinking company, committed to supporting our local community through social action and philanthropy. We are seeking a full time experienced Budtender to join our dedicated team in providing the highest quality product and service to our medical patients and recreational customers.
Position Summary :
The Budtender exercises great attention to detail in ensuring that all transactions comply with state and local laws and regulations and the standards set forth by Denver Relief. The Budtender provides exceptional service and education to patients and customers.
Essential Duties :
- Ensures accuracy and compliance in all transactions
- Provides exceptional service and product information to patients and customers
- Maintains knowledge of all strains, products, and services provided
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations
- Communicates effectively with other staff to assist in the smooth operation of the store
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- MED Support or Key badge
- In depth knowledge of strains, methods, and existing product market
- Retail and POS system experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to follow directions and work for the benefit of a team
- Prior budtending experience
- Knowledge of MJFreeway
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
The Budtender regularly works evenings, weekends, and holidays. Successful performance of this role requires that the incumbent is physically able to move freely between different parts of the store, lift up to 30 pounds, and see a computer screen.
Compensation & Hours
The Budtender holds a full time, hourly position. Compensation is negotiable depending on experience. Denver Relief offers a health insurance plan to all full time employees after 30 days of service; 75% of the monthly premium is paid by Denver Relief.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Denver Relief is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, national origin, or ethnic background; height and weight’ credit rating or economic status; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; marital status, civil partnership, or number of children; age; sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation; U.S. military or veteran status; or disability or medical condition.
Instructions for Applicants
Please submit your resume and cover letter tp jobs [at] denverrelief.com . Your cover letter should include your MED badge number and a brief explanation of your interest in and qualifications for the position.