Website Harvest Dispensaries, Cultivations, and Production Facilities
With the recent addition of numerous licenses in Arizona, and the anticipated launch of our Maryland and Pennsylvania locations, we are excited to find female leaders from diverse backgrounds who are a great fit with our company culture, who share our commitment to empowering patients, and who are as passionate as we are about launching nationwide retail locations as we make a lasting impact on the cannabis industry and the communities we serve. Our GM positions offer relocation opportunities within AZ, Maryland, Pennsylvania and beyond. If this sounds like you, send us your resume, cover letter, and tell us your story- [email protected]; [email protected]
Harvest’s Retail GM will be a driven individual with 5-10+ years of experience in retail store general management who is ready to mentor and lead 20+ employees by inspiring a team of great people committed to our purpose, core values, and success. Our GMs will be involved in all aspects of training, opening, and leading our new locations by promoting a high-performing store and creating an exemplary employee and patient experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct all daily operations of the retail location.
- Manage with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes culture, values and the mission of Harvest.
- Ensure maximum profitability and sales growth in all store functions by ongoing collaboration with sales, marketing, and finance departments.
- Manage through challenging events to keep dispensary operating above standard; seek out new and innovative ways to increase business.
- Review dispensary environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the team and take action to achieve operational goals.
- Maintain a positive attitude and instill the same in others to promote team work and success.
- Develop and lead weekly manager meetings and monthly team meetings.
- Schedule for the retail staff on a weekly basis including team member time-off.
- Maintain quality customer service by establishing and upholding company standards, handling patient/customer inquiries, and resolving any concerns.
- Identify and address employee training and needs, assist in the recruiting and onboarding process, and develop staff to achieve their full potential.
- Utilize management information tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Coordinate with the Harvest marketing team to understand the success of promotions, coupons, etc. and to recommend future promotions and sales.
- Manage inventory audits, assessments of productivity, and of new merchandise.
- Develop the store assistant management team and others to deliver legendary customer service and patient care.
5-10+ years of experience managing a multi-unit retail, restaurant, or hotel business of 20+ individuals. Bi-lingual is highly desirable. Knowledge of medical cannabis programs is a plus. Experience with frequent interaction with customers, fulfilling the requests of customers, and taking responsibility for addressing customer issues, questions or suggestions. Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines, strong conflict management skills. Strong organizational skills; detail oriented with an eye on process optimization. Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it. If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule. Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above. Throughout extended periods must be capable of sitting, standing, squatting, and must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
Websites: www.harvestinc.com www.harvestofaz.com www.harvestofaz.com/maryland