Calling all rock stars to join our winning team!
We’re hiring for the following positions:
· Sales associate
· Front desk personnel
HARVEST is an emerging San Francisco dispensary opening in January with a different approach to retail cannabis. We’re focused on atmosphere, patient service, consistency and quality. We’re managed by core values and we value our team members as a top priority. We’re creating a unique company culture built on training, support and contribution. If you want to love where you work and you love helping people more even more than you love cannabis, then read further. We pay competitive wages and offer medical benefits.
Skills and Requirements
· Past experience in retail, hospitality, restaurants, customer service, security
· Must be 21 or over
· Must have a valid California ID
· Must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must have a valid CA medical recommendation
· Be willing to submit to and pass a background check
· Must be willing to work long days and weekends
· Ability to lift bins of inventory, bend and stand for extended periods of time
· Proficiency in: MS Word, Excel
· Strong communication skills
· Cannabis experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Qualities we are seeking
· A sincere interest in medical cannabis and the industry
· Professional and personable
· Positive, can-do attitude, solution based thinker, organized and results driven
· Team player, willing to do the little things
· A desire to be part of a team with a common vision to build a new retail format in the industry
· A genuine interest in helping people and being of service
Compensation- Harvest is offering competitive wages, varying between the roles listed above
Health benefits included
If you meet the above criteria please follow the instructions below. Due to the volume of inquiries, those that do not follow the instructions will not be reviewed.
1. In the body of an email, write a short cover letter and tell us why you are a good fit. We hire people first, so tell us about you, not your accomplishments.
2. Attach your resume
3. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject heading
Harvest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.