Website Lucky Edibles
Job Type: Full Time
- We are 7 days a week. Candidates will work 5 days/week, which will most likely include weekend days. Exact schedule flexible/TBD.
- Must be willing to work on some holidays and extra hours if requested.
Lucky Edibles is seeking a Lead Grower to manage our Cultivation Department. Candidates should have knowledge of the marijuana plant growing process from clone to flower. The Lead Grower is responsible for plant health and gardening operations including irrigation, fertilizer and pesticide application, insect and disease management, and crop rotation, genetics, and general plant maintenance and facility/environmental controls.
- Manage grow room environment control systems;
- Coordinate crop rotation, growth, irrigation, and plant relocation within the facility;
- Manage fertilizer and chemical mixing and application, inventory, compliance, and administration;
- Insect and disease control and mold detection;
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
The Lead Grower is responsible for managing a small team of cultivation personnel, including training, scheduling, enforcing regulations, and reporting labor needs to Operations Manager. As the Team Lead, candidates will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the marijuana grow facilities (cleaning work areas, maintaining interior lighting, prepping grow rooms, and exterior custodial duties, as needed). Employees will operate a variety of equipment to perform maintenance, minor repairs, and maintain cleanliness of property such as a power washer, sprayers, hand tools, power tools, and forklift.
Jobs will be performed in accordance with all applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines (i.e. Marijuana Enforcement Division, Department of Agriculture, OSHA, and Denver Fire Department standards) to promote a safe, compliant working environment. Applicants will ensure the appropriate inventory systems, records, files, material safety data sheets, supplies, equipment and tools are maintained.
- Accurately record pertinent information in Metrc database;
- Educate and train cultivation staff on Metrc policies and procedures;
- Ensure OSHA Compliance.
Candidates should be friendly and professional, strong team players, and able to manage a small team independently. Must be hard-working, reliable, and committed to high quality standards. Should have a desire to learn and are able to receive and carry out instructions in a positive, productive manner. Demonstrates knowledge of management and leadership.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Takes initiative, teaches/mentors/trains, and is a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to set a professional example, be flexible, and maintain a supportive, positive culture through open communication and setting a team-oriented work environment with all departments.
- Exemplify the Company’s core values of respect, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of self and others.
Reports to Operations Manager.
- This is a full time, long term opportunity.
- No Cubicles!
- Paid biweekly
Candidates must be able to secure Marijuana Enforcement Division License.
Please note: marijuana remains an illegal drug under federal law.
Responsibilities are subject to change at any time based on the company need.