Website Mountain Medicine
Get Your Goat On!
Mountain Medicine is an established Colorado producer of artisan medical and adult-use edibles. We make everything by hand, with love and are proud to offer the highest quality, most consistent and flavorful edibles available.
We are seeking qualified Sales Representatives to join our herd as we grow. You must be a Colorado state resident who currently holds a Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Badge to be considered.
Sales Representatives are responsible for managing existing dispensary accounts and securing new account leads within a designated territory. Representatives report to the Sales Director and COO.
Sales Representatives are primarily responsible for managing designated accounts and leads in their territory and are expected to meet performance goals set by the Sales Director.
This is a fun and tight-knit team. If you like to work hard and have a good time, this is a great place to be!
- Cultivates strong relationships with assigned accounts through regular in-person, phone, and email contact
- Qualifies and secures new account leads assigned by Sales Director
- Processes and updates inbound orders using Quickbooks invoicing
- Professionally represents Mountain Medicine at local industry events
- Provides sales team with regular updates on sales activity and field reporting
The ideal candidate for this position is outgoing and energetic, with a passion for educating consumers and retailers and a sense of humor. Sales Representatives are required to act in accordance with company policy and applicable laws.
- Meeting performance goals
- Weekly update calls with Sales team
- Proactive, positive regular engagement with accounts
- Maintaining up-to-date records of all account info and outreach including calls, emails, and visits via CRM platform
- Attendance at industry and account events
- 1 year experience of sales or marketing experience
- Associate’s degree from accredited college or university (or equivalent training and experience)
- Proven track record of successful teamwork and communication
- Familiarity of CRM/sales software, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Suite preferred
- Team player who can take initiative independently
- Colorado resident with MED occupational badge
- Has reliable transportation with ability to travel
- Has a working computer and phone available for regular work use
- Can work a flexible schedule including some weekends
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, and able to stay on message
- Self-motivated and organized with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
This is a commission-based role with strong earning potential for a driven, self-motivated candidate. With exciting developments happening in the next year, there are plenty of growth opportunities for strong performers.
HOW TO APPLY
Email a cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience and qualifications to the address below, including information regarding current MED badge status. We will review all submissions and contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Mountain Medicine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mountain Medicine complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.