- Hours: 15-20 Hours a Week + attending conference in Las Vegas (November 9th – 14th) + attending monthly networking events
- Location: Denver
- Compensation: Unpaid. Your travel expenses will be covered + training will be provided.
Get in on the ground floor of one of the most talked about companies in cannabis (as seen on the cover of Newsweek and inside Forbes, Fortune, and Inc.) This entry-level role will propel you into the cannabis industry. You’ll assist in building programs to connect, educate, and empower women in the cannabis industry.
** Must be able to travel to Las Vegas between November 9th and November 14th (expenses will be covered) to support planning & executing on event details for various parties occurring around the largest cannabis conference in Las Vegas. This includes managing guest list check-in, liaising with security, monitoring elevator traffic, liaising with hotel staff to ensure all necessary food and beverage items are in place, and general event administration activities. **
- Assist with event planning, management, and execution
- Assist with communications & calendar planning
- Update our website and blog in WordPress
- Create landing pages and forms for new initiatives
- Upload new content weekly
- Write original blog posts and for our weekly newsletter to 20k
- Photography for social media
- Create presentation decks in Keynote or Powerpoint
- Content creation
- Good communication habits in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Writing: Blogging, Editing, Curating
- Social Media in at least 2 of these: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn
- Mac & iOS (iPhone) User
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with grace and calm under pressure
- Able to work without supervision