Website Envirotech Cultivation Solutions
Position: Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
Company: Envirotech Greenhouse Solutions
Salary: 40-50k (based on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Envirotech Greenhouse Solutions (EGS) is a leader in energy efficient, sustainable greenhouse design and implementation. Founded in Northern California, we supply growers both big and small with the tools for organic gardening. EGS provides an online marketplace and turnkey services to all of North America and beyond.
Administrative lead needed for quickly growing bay area horticulture technology company. We have a small team of diverse workers including warehouse, sales, and management.
Applicants MUST BE self starters willing to work in several roles and advance systems from the ground up.
– Professional courtesy and excellent customer service skills
– Ability to problem solve and work independently
– Ability to learn new systems
– Highly organized work flow
– Ability to independently following-up on action items to ensure completion
– Must be able to prioritize and execute multiple responsibilities.
– Answer phones/email, responding to and directing sales inquiries
– Greeting walk in clients and vendors
– Process, record and maintain files for payments
– Coordinate, schedule and tracking in-bound and outbound shipments
– Write estimates and process invoices with clients
– Assist management and sales staff by helping to maintain the calendar, coordinate meetings, conference calls, client visits, engagements, and travel arrangements.
– Ability to develop and implement efficient and transparent office systems
– Strong clerical skills
– Word/Excel literate
– Quickbooks experience preferred
– BA or applicable
– Availability to maintain 8-5 M-F schedule.
– Minimum 2 years experience working in an office environment with references
Additional experience beneficial for position
– Experience in the development of clerical systems
– Experience in agricultural materials supply
– Experience in hydroponic supply