- Location: Oakland, Denver, or New York City
- Compensation: $500-$600 per week depending on experience. Eligible for benefits after 90 days. Eligible for company equity after one year.
Get in on the ground floor of one of the most talked about companies in cannabis (as seen on the cover of Newsweek and inside Forbes, Fortune, and Inc.) You’ll assist our CEO, Jazmin Hupp, in building programs to connect, educate, and empower women in the cannabis industry. Your areas of focus will include accounting, content creation, and live events.
- Assist CEO with all communications & calendar planning
- Support planning of our Leadership Summit in Denver (Feb 3-5, 2016) and future national events.
- Update our website in WordPress: create landing pages and forms for new initiatives, upload new content weekly
- Write 4 original blog posts per month based on notes from our CEO
- Copy edit our weekly newsletter
- Photography for social media
- Create presentation decks in Keynote or Powerpoint
- Good communication habits in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Writing: Blogging, Editing, Curating
- Mac & iOS (iPhone) User
- Stamina! We work & play HARD. Can you keep up with a small team doing the work of a large company?
- Resilient. The ups and downs of leading a startup in the fastest growing industry in America is a wild ride.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with grace and calm under pressure
- Able to work without supervision
- Conscientious & Reliable