Cultivation Director Summary
Cultivation Director to manage a state of the art, medical marijuana production facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. Cultivation Director will perform all tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Cultivation Director Job Duties
· Manage state of art medical marijuana production facility
· Perform all tasks in the grow
· Manage a large-scale warehouse with 100, thousand watt grow lights.
· Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
· Develop / maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
· Manage grow employees
· Manage marijuana plants
· Manage plant scheduling and organization to project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for budgeting purpose
· Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
· Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
· Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
· Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
· Mastery of Ebb & Flow, DWC and Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts.
· Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
· Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
· Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
· Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids and mastery of medicinal implementation and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration.
· Assist government auditors with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
· Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
· Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
Cultivation Director Qualifications
· Degree in horticulture or agriculture
· Management of a commercial grow operation
· Have at least 2 years commercial grow experience as a Master Grower
· Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
· Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
· Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
· Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
· Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
· At least 21 years of age
· No felony convictions
· Must pass extensive background security check.
· Trustworthy and reliable