Website Privateer Holdings
Shaping the future of the legal cannabis industry...
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee complex business projects. This position involves managing cross functional teams developing new products and programs from concept through completion. The Project Manager ensures project success by clearly communicating tasks, schedules, goals and deliverables to the project team while maintaining a continuous dialogue with the client.
How You Will Beneﬁt
Working for Privateer in a nascent industry is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurially-minded individual. You will be challenged to apply all that you have learned in new ways and gain a breadth of skills far beyond more traditional opportunities.
Lead complex business projects. Create and maintain project schedules, monitor project progress and make adjustments as required, assess risks and control scope. Maintain rapport with internal and external clients through regular communication of project status, risks and issues. Deliver high quality results on schedule and within budget.
What you have:
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Proven ability to successfully manage large scale projects and teams that deliver products on schedule and within budget constraints
- Experience working with in a startup environment
- Strong presentation and client interaction skills
- Experience estimating and proposing fixed-price projects
- Intimate understanding of day to day project delivery requirements, issues, needs and risk mitigation
- Strong understanding and use of project management “Best Practices”, methodologies, standards, and tools
- Experience with Microsoft Project
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?id=8a7886f84f4ae389014f6050eaa00b52&source=Other →