Website West Coast Distributors
the dispensary distributor of lifestyle products & accessories
West Coast Distributors is a wholesale distributor of lifestyle products & accessories to dispensaries in the cannabis industry. We provide our customers with a very hands-on approach for product introductions, budtender trainings, merchandising recommendations, and sales tips.
We are looking for a part or full-time independent contractor Sales Representative in the western Oregon market (preferably greater Portland-metro area) who has time, energy and interest in providing dispensaries with quality products for their patients and recreational users alike.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
- Submit orders for fulfillment via agreed upon method with management.
- Collect and deposit payments.
- Manage invoicing via QuickBooks.
- Become familiar with the full portfolio of products and make recommendations to management on other products to offer.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems and working with management on solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending meetups; reviewing publications; establishing networks; and other methods as appropriate to the industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Client relationships & customer service, with focus on professionalism, follow through, and attention to detail
- Territory management, including prospecting and closing skills
- Product knowledge and general industry awareness
- Reliable transportation, cell phone and access to internet
As an independent contractor, this is straight commissions only. The structure is set appropriate to the geography and competitive landscape. The option to build up the business and become a Territory Manager is open for discussion. The schedule and method of work to accomplish goals is up to the Rep, with management’s active involvement as needed. The only work-related items to be provided by the Company are business cards and access to systems required to perform job function. All other expenses are the responsibility of the independent contractor, unless otherwise agreed to with management.
Apply: Please email a resume and cover letter – as well as any other pertinent information – to [email protected]